This beach is one of the prime reasons of people visiting this place and loving it. It is not only the most popular beach in the whole country but in the whole island. Sources also say that it is among the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the whole world.
Apart from its immense beauty, this place is also known for the many tourist facilities it provides. This includes kiosks selling yummy sea food, stalls selling clothes and beach jewelry, etc. The beach is also the perfect place for many water sports such as diving, beach volley and swimming.
Flamenco Beach Travel Tips
- It is good if you use sunscreen if you plan to spend quite a few hours on the beach under the sun.
- You should not miss the view of the sunset from here- it is simply awesome.
- The Pina Colada is the native drink of the country that is very tasty and you must try it at least once.
- The beach food kiosks are a must as the sea food is fresh and tasty both.
How to Reach Flamenco Beach
- The nearest airport is the San Juan Isla Grande Airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Culebra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Culebra and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Culebra include Flamenco Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.29% of people start their Flamenco Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Flamenco Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flamenco Beach