Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari, Culebra
About Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari, Culebra
Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari, Culebra - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Fajardo, Culebra, Puerto Rico
Ticket Price: 75 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 11:30 am Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Tour, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The name ‘aquafari’ is a combination of two words- aqua and safari that defines this amazing excursion. This is probably something you will love to be a part of. This can be a full day trip or a part day one. This includes exploration of the beautiful beaches and the bays of the island and also getting an insight into the rich marine life. The whole journey starts in the morning from the mesmerizing Tamarindo beach, then gives way to a half an hour of paddling or kayaking along the blue waters surrounded by silvery sands and pleasant greenery. Then you will reach the very famous Luis Pena Marine Reserve, and here you will have to jump off your kayaks and enter the world of marine species. The variety of colorful animals, fishes and corals will leave you astonished. After the whole snorkeling experience you will return to kayaking and start paddling to enjoy the sight of all the beaches and bays of the city.
The trip further includes coming back to the starting point in a lovely kayak as well. The whole experience is extraordinary and peaceful.
Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari Information
- Make sure you listen to the guides very carefully and follow instructions throughout the excursion.
- You are to contact the guides in case of any emergency.
- Do carry a change along with you.
- It is better to make sure that you do not have any respiratory diseases as this can prove to be dangerous under water.
- Fruits, light snacks, water and other refreshments are served as complementary.
- You will also be gifted a digital photo album to cherish the whole tour you experience here.
- All the kayaking and snorkeling equipments will be provided to you for free.
Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari Ticket Prices
- The morning tour costs $55.
- The afternoon tour costs $59.
Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari Opening and Closing Hours
- The morning tour starts at 8.00am.
- The afternoon tour starts at 11.00am.
How To reach Kayaking Puerto Rico Or Aquafari by Public Transport
- The Fajardo Ferry is the nearest waterway.
- The San Juan Isla Grande Airport is the nearest airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Culebra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Culebra and book an accommodation of your choice.