Tamarindo BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Tamarindo Beach - Review
It is a part of the Louis Pena Channel Natural Reserve. This beach lies on the extreme western side of the Caribbean Island. It is known mostly as a remote beach ideal for snorkeling and swimming. Apart from this there are many people who arrange for a picnic here or just come to relax and be away from the busy parts of the city for a few hours.
Tamarindo Beach Information
- Carry food and water along with you.
- The best way to reach this beach is by means of waterways.
How To reach Tamarindo Beach by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the San Juan Isla Grande Airport.
- The Nearest boat rides are available from the Fajardo Port.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Culebra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Culebra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tamarindo Beach
95% of people who visit Culebra include Tamarindo Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.57% of people start their Tamarindo Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tamarindo Beach
84.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tamarindo Beach
Tamarindo Beach Map
Tamarindo Beach Trips
Tamarindo Beach, Culebra Reviews
All QuestionsTamarindo beach
- Bouton City Hall
- Christ Lutheran Church
- Larry Godwin
- The Nature Center
- Horsehead Lake Recreation Area
- Gloryland Church
- Oark School - Methodist Church
- New Mt Zion Baptist Church
- Suwannee Belle Airport
- Suwannee Woodland East/West Airport
- Union Church
- Camp Dovewood
- Revival Center Pent Ch Of God
- Flying 'F' Farms Airport
- Thompson Airfield