Gordon-roberts House55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 218 Washington St, Cumberland, MD 21502, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3017778678
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Gordon-Roberts House is a museum based in the location of Cumberland. It is a famous Red-brick mansion which had been owned first by the Gordon family and later, by the Roberts family before getting handed over to The Allegany County Historical Society finally. The building got established in the year 1867. The interiors and the exterior of the building, still offers the old charm as the authority never brought any massive change to the whole. You will be pleased to see the old-fashioned drawing room, day nursery, hallway, parlour, sitting room, guest bedroom, servant's room and kitchen of this building. The Gordon-Roberts House and its ornamentally decorated garden area get used as a party venue where you can celebrate private occasions like wedding, birthday, baby shower and much more.
How to Reach Gordon-roberts House
- Buses Green Line Loop 2, Purple Line, Gold Line, Yellow to stop - Greene St & Lee St.
- Buses Purple Line, Yellow, Green Line Loop to stop - Greene St & Johnson St.
- Gordon-roberts House Address: 218 Washington St, Cumberland, MD 21502, USA, United States
- Gordon-roberts House Contact Number: +1-3017778678
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!