Bairro De Santa FelicidadeCurrently Open
- Address: Santa Felicidade, Curitiba, State of Parana, Brazil Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Winery, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods , Specialty Shop
An administrative region spread over 16 districts, the Santa Felicidade was formed by the Italian Immigrants and retains its Italian culture in this Brazilian ciuty. Known for its wine, cheese and horticultural development, the Bairro de Santa Felicidade was donated to the Italian migrants by Dona Felicidade Borges.
Home to the St. Joeseph church dating back to 1891, the neighbourhood is dotted with Old buildings liek Casa Culpi, Casa dos Acros , House of Geraniums and House of Paintings.
Today, the neighbourhood brings the Italian culinary culture at your service delivery excellent quality authentic Italian food through its 30 odd restaurants. Drop in for excellent wineries, wine cantinas, artisan shops, wicker furniture stores and a great Italian meal!
Bairro De Santa Felicidade Travel Tips
- Restaurants, eateries, bars, gelaterias are available.
How to Reach Bairro De Santa Felicidade
- Bus 901, 918
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Curitiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Curitiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bairro De Santa Felicidade Address: Santa Felicidade, Curitiba, State of Parana, Brazil
- Bairro De Santa Felicidade Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Bairro De Santa Felicidade(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bairro De Santa Felicidade: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
77.62% of people who visit Curitiba include Bairro De Santa Felicidade in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
25% of people start their Bairro De Santa Felicidade visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bairro De Santa Felicidade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bairro De Santa Felicidade
People normally club together Parque Tangua and Estrada Da Graciosa while planning their visit to Bairro De Santa Felicidade.