Bosque Alemao209 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Francisco Schaffer - Vista Alegre, Curitiba - PR, 80820-200, Brazil Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4135681087
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Park, Concert, Leisure, Family And Kids
A park built to honor the German immigrants who moved to the city of Curitiba in the early 19th century; Bosque Alemao literally means German woods. Well-maintained trails of Hansel and Gratel (the famous tale of Grimm Brothers) are the main highlight of the park and the gingerbread and candy house is a magnet for kids!
The park was opened in 1996 and also houses a memorial to the German immigrants who contributed to the culture of Curitiba. Spread over 38,000 square meters, the park is set up on a farm owned by the Schaffer family.
- The Oratory Bach
- Concert hall
- Tower of Philosophers
- The Hansel and Gratel Trail
- Casa Encantada with a children’s library
- The square of German culture
The native wood forest and freshwater springs add to the allure of this beautiful place!
Entrance Ticket Details For Bosque Alemao
- Tickets for various activities within the woods may vary.
Bosque Alemao Hours
- Library: 09.00 am to 05.00 pm
- Grove: Daily from 8:00 am to 06.00 pm
- House Witch: Daily from 9:00 am to 05.00 pm
- Tale Time: Weekends at 11:00 am, 02.00 pm and 04.00 pm
How to Reach Bosque Alemao
- Bus 166, 170, 171
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Curitiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Curitiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bosque Alemao Address: Rua Francisco Schaffer - Vista Alegre, Curitiba - PR, 80820-200, Brazil
- Bosque Alemao Contact Number: +55-4135681087
- Bosque Alemao Timing: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Bosque Alemao(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bosque Alemao: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
94.52% of people who visit Curitiba include Bosque Alemao in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.53% of people start their Bosque Alemao visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bosque Alemao
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bosque Alemao
People normally club together Wire Opera House and Museu Oscar Niemeyer while planning their visit to Bosque Alemao.