Also known as PR-410 Highway, this road connects Curitiba to the cities of Antonina and Morretes. One of the most scenic roads in the country, drive here and you will be stunned with the beauty of verdant Atlantic forest of Brazil.
Declared as a part of the UNESCO Reserve of the Atlantic Forest Biosphere, the dense forest and its gentle streams are a delight to the eyes of the visitors!
Home to variety of plants, birds, insects and animals, the original paved road was rebuilt as a highway owing to its popularity.
You can reach the track by hiring a car or a bike that will allow you to make the most of this natural loveliness! The highway is well marked and the two lanes are paved using the asphalt and cobblestones which also help to retain the rustic look.
Ideal for BBQ picnics, the path also has stunning hairpin bends which will give you postcard perfect pictures on your way!
- Lacerda engineer – viewpoint for the Paranaguá Bay
- River Cascade and its alluring waterfall
- Grota founded - has a narrow valley
- Bela Vista
- Horseshoe Curve
- Park Mother Catira
Estrada Da Graciosa Travel Tips
- Picnic and BBQ facilities are available.
- Carry rainy-wear in summers.
- Craft shops and restaurants are available.
- Be prepared for rains in summer and always keep a track of the current weather conditions before your visit.
- Parking is available, but fills up early on holidays and weekends, so make sure you reach early!
Estrada Da Graciosa Hours
- Leave before 9 am, especially on weekends to avoid traffic.
How to Reach Estrada Da Graciosa
- Bike, car, taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Curitiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Curitiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.43% of people who visit Curitiba include Estrada Da Graciosa in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35% of people start their Estrada Da Graciosa visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Estrada Da Graciosa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estrada Da Graciosa