Estrada Da Graciosa, Curitiba
Estrada Da Graciosa - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Quatro Barras, Curitiba, State of Parana, Brazil
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Road
Enjoy the process of travel planning with the best vacation itinerary planner
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Estrada Da Graciosa, Curitiba
Also known as PR-410 Highway, this road connects Curitiba to the cities of Antonina and Morretes. One of the most scenic roads in the country, drive here and you will be stunned with the beauty of verdant Atlantic forest of Brazil.
Declared as a part of the UNESCO Reserve of the Atlantic Forest Biosphere, the dense forest and its gentle streams are a delight to the eyes of the visitors!
Home to variety of plants, birds, insects and animals, the original paved road was rebuilt as a highway owing to its popularity.
You can reach the track by hiring a car or a bike that will allow you to make the most of this natural loveliness! The highway is well marked and the two lanes are paved using the asphalt and cobblestones which also help to retain the rustic look.
Ideal for BBQ picnics, the path also has stunning hairpin bends which will give you postcard perfect pictures on your way!
- Lacerda engineer – viewpoint for the Paranaguá Bay
- River Cascade and its alluring waterfall
- Grota founded - has a narrow valley
- Bela Vista
- Horseshoe Curve
- Park Mother Catira
Estrada Da Graciosa Information
- Picnic and BBQ facilities are available.
- Carry rainy-wear in summers.
- Craft shops and restaurants are available.
- Be prepared for rains in summer and always keep a track of the current weather conditions before your visit.
- Parking is available, but fills up early on holidays and weekends, so make sure you reach early!
Estrada Da Graciosa Opening and Closing Hours
- Leave before 9 am, especially on weekends to avoid traffic.
How To reach Estrada Da Graciosa by Public Transport
- Bike, car, taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Curitiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Curitiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Estrada Da Graciosa, Curitiba Reviews
From here, only down hill! The views are breath taking!
The place itself is just ok. But it marks the entrance of something bigger, which is the Graciosa road