Events and Festivals in Curitiba
- Curitiba Theater Festival: It hosts the Curitiba Theater Festival annually in the month of April.
- Curitiba Patron Saint Feast Day: On September 8 every year, Curitiba pays homage to its patron saint, Our Lady of Light of the Pines.
- Diversity Parade: As a part of LGBT events in Curitiba, this parade takes place every year on the 19th of September.
- International Festival of Hip Hop: Held in July. Brings over 1400 participants from all over the world.
- Festival of Chicken, Polenta and Wine: Being celebrated for about 30 years, this festival is quite a celebration for salami, chicken and wine in the city.
Trip plans for Curitiba
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Curitiba
Curitiba Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Curitiba
Save 7%Serra Verde Express: Rail Tour to Morretes and Antoninna from Curitiba1 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Elected among the ten most beautiful train rides in the world. Embark on the Serra do Mar's train and discover the charm of t...
Save 10%Curitiba City TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Curitiba, the capital of the Brazilian state of Paran, is an inland city of tall buildings. Known as a cultural center, Curit...
Save 7%Ilha do Mel Day TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Ilha do Mel is located in the state of Paran, in the municipality of Paranagu. It is a preservation area managed by the IAP (...
Save 10%Curitiba Tour by Night with DinnerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a 4-hour tour of Curitiba highlights, followed by dinner in the gastronomic suburb of Santa Felicidade, where youll tas...
- Events & Festivals in Joinville
- Events & Festivals in Blumenau
- Events & Festivals in Balneario Camboriu
- Events & Festivals in Caçador
- Events & Festivals in Florianopolis
- Events & Festivals in Avaré