Events and Festivals in Curitiba
- Curitiba Theater Festival: It hosts the Curitiba Theater Festival annually in the month of April.
- Curitiba Patron Saint Feast Day: On September 8 every year, Curitiba pays homage to its patron saint, Our Lady of Light of the Pines.
- Diversity Parade: As a part of LGBT events in Curitiba, this parade takes place every year on the 19th of September.
- International Festival of Hip Hop: Held in July. Brings over 1400 participants from all over the world.
- Festival of Chicken, Polenta and Wine: Being celebrated for about 30 years, this festival is quite a celebration for salami, chicken and wine in the city.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Curitiba
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Curitiba
Save 10%Private Transfer from Curitiba AirportNew on TripHobo
Duration: 20 MinsBook Now
Save 7%Train Trip and City Tour in ParanaguaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 10%Curitiba Tour by Night with DinnerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Serra Verde Express: Rail Tour to Morretes and Antonina from Curitiba2 Reviews
Duration: 9 HrsBook Now