Events and Festivals in Curitiba
- Curitiba Theater Festival: It hosts the Curitiba Theater Festival annually in the month of April.
- Curitiba Patron Saint Feast Day: On September 8 every year, Curitiba pays homage to its patron saint, Our Lady of Light of the Pines.
- Diversity Parade: As a part of LGBT events in Curitiba, this parade takes place every year on the 19th of September.
- International Festival of Hip Hop: Held in July. Brings over 1400 participants from all over the world.
- Festival of Chicken, Polenta and Wine: Being celebrated for about 30 years, this festival is quite a celebration for salami, chicken and wine in the city.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Curitiba