Parque TanguaCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Rua Oswaldo Maciel, s/n - Pilarzinho, Curitiba - PR, 82130-310, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4133509630
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Waterfall, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Square, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot
About Parque Tangua, Curitiba
Home to a bounty of nature spread over 235,000 square meters, the Tangua park also features a waterfall, two lake and an artificial tunnel making it perfect for a picnic with family and kids! Tangua literally means ‘bay of shells’ and the park is one of the most visited tourist attractions of the city.
Biking paths, jogging trails and snack bars make it ideal for a day outing. Boating facilities are also available!
Parque Tangua Information
- Snack bar is available.
- Ideal for picnics.
Parque Tangua Opening and Closing Hours
- Bistro - daily from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
How To reach Parque Tangua by Public Transport
- Bus no 176
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Curitiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Curitiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parque Tangua
95% of people who visit Curitiba include Parque Tangua in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.69% of people start their Parque Tangua visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque Tangua
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Tangua
Parque Tangua Map
Parque Tangua Trips
Parque Tangua, Curitiba Reviews
Stunning place! Nice walk and picturesque views. Have a drink at the lake deck and watch sunset a the top.
This park is just stunning! Definitely visit it if you are around Curitiba, it has a waterfall, an observatory with a beautiful view for the park, and it's a great day to spend a morning, an evening or even the entire day! Very family-friendly.
Amazing view. One of the most beautiful park to visit in Curitiba. Ser the sunset there is amazing.
It's a very nice place, very beautiful. It's really worth going there. I live in the city and I confess that I had only been there a decade ago. I didn't remember how beautiful the place was. I'll certainly be back there more often.
An amazing place to go jogging in the morning. Full of nature, fresh air and beautiful landscape.
All QuestionsParque tangua
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows