Ananda Rainforest SpaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Tomewin Mountain Rd, Currumbin Valley QLD 4223, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755330099
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa
Revitalize the body and mind by pampering them with a relaxing spa designed in luxury to give you an out of the world experience. The luxurious spas are a combination of recreation and therapy which result in a sweet escape from a hectic routine. Heal your stressed mind and unwind in the bliss of this rainforest of the Gold Coast's Currumbin Valley. After your spa enjoy a hot steaming shower while enjoying a view through rainforest into the distant valley.
- Prior appointment is mandatory.
- A herbal tea and seasonal organic refreshments will be offered while visiting for a spa.
- Please explain you medical conditions, if any before you start with the therapy.
- Prices will depend on your choice of spa.
- Train: Varsity Lakes Train Station
- Bus: Terranora Golf Club, Marana St Bus Station
- Riverside Dr Near Fawcett St Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Currumbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Currumbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Currumbin include Ananda Rainforest Spa in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Ananda Rainforest Spa visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ananda Rainforest Spa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ananda Rainforest Spa
An unbelievable place to unwind and relax. My wife and I loved every moment of it, from the scene of the unique rainforest to the delicious food that was provided. By far the best day spa, my only disappointment was that it came to an end. Thank you Alan for the experience, we will be returning.
Great location absolutely beautiful and peaceful..great deal awesome food ..lovely host..wish could stayed longer
Such a beautiful place to stay! Bought a groupon voucher for this and absolutely enjoyed every minute. The outdoor spa on-looking the beautiful rainforest is absolutely stunning. Every little detail was thought through and the Thai-inspired decorations around the house just made it perfect! Unforgettable experience!