Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary1167 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, Queensland 4223, Australia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755341266
- Ticket Price: 49 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Home to over a thousand Australian animals, the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary make for an entertaining family day out in its natural atmosphere. The sanctuary allows its visitors to interact with the lovely animals in there making their visit all the more fun. The park also has the fabulous Sanctuary market that is a must visit on a Friday night. The sanctuary is also home to a cafe, a couple of restaurants and a room for special occasions.
The highlights of the park include:
- Animal Photos & Encounters Daily.
- Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
- Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show.
- Segway Safari
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Except for event days, parking is available from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Free off street parking available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Adults: $49; Kids: $35; Concession: $40
- For additional details on ticket price please visit the official website.
How to Reach Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bus: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Bus Station.
- Teemangum St at Kropp Lane Bus Station.
- Pacific Pde at Currumbin Beach Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Currumbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Currumbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Address: 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, Queensland 4223, Australia
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Contact Number: +61-755341266
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Price: 49 AUD
- Best time to visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Currumbin include Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.42% of people start their Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
People normally club together Kirra Beach and Broad Beach while planning their visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
People also prefer to start their day with Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.