Elephant RockCurrently Open
- Address: Currumbin Beach, Currumbin, Queensland, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Cafe, Family And Kids
One of Australia's best. The Elephant rock is a mesmerizing beach with a beautiful and unique elephant shaped rock surrounded by golden sand. You can witness spectacular views of the Gold coast from here. Close to the beach is the Elephant Rock Cafe that serves delectable delicacies and offers wonderful views of the beach.
Elephant Rock Travel Tips
- Visit on a clear day.
- Carry your camera.
Elephant Rock Hours
- Cafe Time: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
How to Reach Elephant Rock
- Bus: Pacific Pde at Currumbin Beach Bus Station.
- Pacific Pde at Wallace Nicoll Park Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Currumbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Currumbin and book an accommodation of your choice.