Freeman's Organic FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: 618 Tomewin Mountain Road, Currumbin, Queensland 4223, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-438777763
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Farm
Freeman's Organic Farm - Review
Make a stop here to enjoy some farm fresh food and fresh coffee. The beauty of this farm is that it has been cultivating fruits and vegetable for over a century now. The stunning farm serves delicious food at reasonable prices. Perched on a side of the Currumbin valley, the farm exhibits mesmerizing views and the greenery that surrounds the farm makes for an alluring atmosphere. Give the burgers and fresh salads a try.
Freeman's Organic Farm Information
- Try the Tomewin burger.
- Car parking is available.
How To reach Freeman's Organic Farm by Public Transport
- Train: Varsity Lakes Train Station.
- Bus: Terranora Golf Club, Marana St Bus Station.
- Riverside Dr Near Fawcett St Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Currumbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Currumbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Freeman's Organic Farm
95% of people who visit Currumbin include Freeman's Organic Farm in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.52% of people start their Freeman's Organic Farm visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Freeman's Organic Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Freeman's Organic Farm