Are you looking for what to do in Currumbin?
THINGS TO SEE
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Home to over a thousand Australian animals, the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary make for an entertaining family day out in its natural atmosphere.
- Elephant Rock: One of Australia's best. The Elephant rock is a mesmerizing beach with a beautiful and unique elephant shaped rock surrounded by golden sand.
- Currumbin Rock Pools: Take time to explore this treasure of beauty and entertainment located just about 15 minutes from the Currumbin beach.
- Surf World Gold Coast: If surfing is your kind of fun then you'd probably love to have a look at the surfing culture this museum exhibits. Surf World Gold Coast is the only surfing museum in the whole of Queensland.
- Superbee Honeyworld: Superbee Honeyworld is an exciting spot just about 10 minutes away from the Currumbin airport. Honeyworld hosts live bee shows and is home to plenty of bee hive and honey products.
THINGS TO DO
- Ananda Rainforest Spa: Revitalize the body and mind by pampering them with a relaxing spa designed in luxury to give you an out of the world experience.
- Freeman's Organic Farm: Make a stop here to enjoy some farm fresh food and fresh coffee. The beauty of this farm is that it has been cultivating fruits and vegetable for over a century now.
Below we have a list of things to do in Currumbin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Currumbin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Currumbin with confidence.