How to Reach Cusco - The Easiest Way to Reach Cusco
It is advised that you plan and book in advance as it gets really crowded during the months of June and July which is the peak of the tourist season.
- By Air: Jorge Chavez International Airport (IATA) in Lima is the closest international airport. You will be able to find flights to the place quite easily and airport cabs can easily take you to the city of Cuzco within an hour or two.
- By Bus/Train: Cuzco has several buses and trains that reach the city from all the major cities. There are two major train stations but caution is advised while travelling by train as there have been many robberies.
- On Foot: Walking around the city center is easy. You will be able to see most museums and places this way. You can combine it with either bus or car for the other places.
- By Car: Most people would probably prefer to travel by rental car or hired taxi. It is convenient and not too expensive if you plan carefully.
- By Bus: There is a decent bus service available. Moreover, there is also a decent network of tour buses which will get you to all the far off destinations and back. Busses are a great option for the budget traveler and you will get a great deal if you book with a local travel operator.
Are you looking for a Cusco travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cusco from Nearby Cities
|Aguas Calientes to Cusco||162.05 km||3 hours 34 mins|
- How to reach Ollantaytambo
- How to reach Tanca
- How to reach Mollepata
- How to reach Cachora
- How to reach Xstrata Tintaya
- How to reach Ayculaca
- How to reach Distrito De Callalli
- How to reach Pinchollo
- How to reach Coporaque
- How to reach Lima
- How to reach Pichanaki
- How to reach Huanuco
- How to reach Virú
- How to reach Ica
- How to reach Cuñumbuque