Pisac Ruins, Cusco
About Pisac Ruins, Cusco
Pisac Ruins, Cusco - Address
Address: Pisac Ruins, Sacred Valley, Cusco
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 12K times in trip plans
Tour, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Must see the historic Pisac Ruins. Although time consuming, trekking is one of the best ways to get to them. Adventure lovers will surely love their trekking through a picturesque landscape to get to them. They are surrounded by agricultural terraces that are still being used. They are undoubtedly one of the most significant set of archaeological complexes. They are spread around a huge area.
A small tour of few hours would not be sufficient to enjoy the entirety of the Pisac Ruins. If you desire to get a worthy experience, then it is recommended to have sufficient time allotted to your trip.
The structures near the entrance are spectacular. In fact, the entire Pisac Ruin is mesmerizing. They are not like any other ruins due to their equally unique surroundings. The architecture will surprise you. The engineering of Pisac Ruins is worth noting. The carving work is simply amazing.
Do take your time to enjoy and take in the beauty of pisac ruins. You will find springs as well as wells, one level below, in case you want to explore into the area a bit.
Pisac Ruins Information
- Cusco’s buletoturistico is necessary for admission.
- Visit the Sunday market of Pisac, it is famous for the artifacts made by artisans as well as antiques.
- It is worth visiting Pisac during the season of Virgen del Carmen festival held between July 16 - July 18.
- The best way to see pisac is through hill climbs. However, you can also hire a taxi or horse ride.
How To reach Pisac Ruins by Public Transport
- Estacion San Pedro
Restaurants Near Pisac Ruins
- There aren’t any hotels nearby. Do pack some lunch while visiting.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cusco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cusco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pisac Ruins, Cusco Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Iglesia, Museo Y Convento De San Francisco
- Awana Kancha
- Parque Orellana Pumaqchupan
- Noldar Expeditions
- Pariwana Hostel Cusco
- Salkantay Trek Itep
- Palacio Del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Cusco Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cusco
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cusco
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cusco
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cusco
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cusco
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cusco