Pisac RuinsCurrently Closed
- Address: Pisac Ruins, Sacred Valley, Cusco, Peru
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Pisac Ruins - Review
Must see the historic Pisac Ruins. Although time consuming, trekking is one of the best ways to get to them. Adventure lovers will surely love their trekking through a picturesque landscape to get to them. They are surrounded by agricultural terraces that are still being used. They are undoubtedly one of the most significant set of archaeological complexes. They are spread around a huge area.
A small tour of few hours would not be sufficient to enjoy the entirety of the Pisac Ruins. If you desire to get a worthy experience, then it is recommended to have sufficient time allotted to your trip.
The structures near the entrance are spectacular. In fact, the entire Pisac Ruin is mesmerizing. They are not like any other ruins due to their equally unique surroundings. The architecture will surprise you. The engineering of Pisac Ruins is worth noting. The carving work is simply amazing.
Do take your time to enjoy and take in the beauty of pisac ruins. You will find springs as well as wells, one level below, in case you want to explore into the area a bit.
Pisac Ruins Information
- Cusco’s buletoturistico is necessary for admission.
- Visit the Sunday market of Pisac, it is famous for the artifacts made by artisans as well as antiques.
- It is worth visiting Pisac during the season of Virgen del Carmen festival held between July 16 - July 18.
- The best way to see pisac is through hill climbs. However, you can also hire a taxi or horse ride.
How To reach Pisac Ruins by Public Transport
- Estacion San Pedro
Restaurants Near Pisac Ruins
- There aren’t any hotels nearby. Do pack some lunch while visiting.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cusco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cusco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pisac Ruins
95% of people who visit Cusco include Pisac Ruins in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
47.84% of people start their Pisac Ruins visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pisac Ruins
94.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pisac Ruins
Pisac Ruins Map
Pisac Ruins Trips
Pisac Ruins, Cusco Reviews
All QuestionsPisac ruins
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows