Sacred ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Urubamba, Peru, Cusco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure, Rock Climbing, Valley, Nature
Sacred Valley - Review
Any tourist who is seeking a different and memorable holiday experience should visit sacred valley at least once. Sacred valley is one of the most popular tourist spots in Cuzco. The gorgeous landscape of sacred valley and its lower altitude attracts tourist towards itself.
However, if you are an adventure junkie and would like to get an adrenaline rush during your vacation in sacred valley, then mountain biking is the right sport for you to try out here.
You can decide your mountain biking tour in sacred valley as per your duration of stay in sacred valley. You can even opt for a one day mountain bike tour if you desire to truly enjoy sacred valley.
If hiking and trekking is your thing, you will find a lot of trails here as well. From the beginner to experts, every person will be able to find something to suit their needs.
Calm, natural and fresh, sacred valley is a tourist attraction to be reckoned with.
Sacred Valley Information
- Don’t miss trekking when you are here.
- The full ticket includes admission to sites like Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, and 13 other ruins and museums in Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- One can purchase the tickets online or at the OFEC offices or Casa Garcilaso in Cusco.
- Paragliding is a favorite activity here.
- There are English speaking tour guides available for assistance.
- Carry rain jacket or rain poncho while trekking.
- 50 percent discount for students carrying ISIC cards.
Sacred Valley Ticket Prices
- Full ticket costs about PEN 50 – valid for 10 days.
How To reach Sacred Valley by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Sacred Valley
- El Albergue Restaurant
- The Tree House- Peruvian and international fusion.
- Kaia- Vegetarian and family fare sandwiches.
- Le Esquina- Cafe and bakery items.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cusco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cusco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sacred Valley
95% of people who visit Cusco include Sacred Valley in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52.73% of people start their Sacred Valley visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sacred Valley
92.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Lima, Cusco, Arequipa, Puno, Nazca, Paracas from TampaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Puno, Cusco
Sacred Valley, Cusco Reviews
Fantastic.. Amazing.. Nothing I can wright here will give it justis.. A must See..
Beautiful part of the world. The cool, dry weather is perfect for sleeping with the windows open. There are also many places that offer Ayahuasca retreats, which may change your life forever. The 7 days I spent at the Arkana retreat in The Sacred Valley opened my mind and changed my spiritual being.
Best MTB Enduro and Downhill trails of my life! Epic mountains, amazing food and people are so nice. If you are looking for an amazing guide and shuttle that will bring you to the best trails I recommend Holy Trails they are perfect!!!
I think sacred valley is a great trip to make if you are in Cusco and have a bit of time after going Machu Picchu. It’s worth it and some of the sites in this trip are out of this world. Explains why humans explored so much before they decide to settle in certain spots.
Cannot begin to put into words the magic of Peru. Sacred Valley is a place you must visit and will never forget..