Are you looking for what to do in Cusco?
Cuzco is resplendent with tourist attractions. There a lot of things to do and see and there is a little something to suit each kind of tourist. Here are a few of the many things worth seeing.
- Sacred Valley: Any tourist who is seeking a different and memorable holiday experience should visit sacred valley at least once. Sacred valley is one of the most popular tourist spots in Cuzco. The gorgeous landscape of sacred valley and its lower altitude attracts tourists.However, if you are an adventure junkie and would like to get an adrenaline rush during your vacation in sacred valley, then mountain biking is the right sport for you to try out here.
- Museum of Pre-Columbian Art: The Pre-Columbian art museum attracts a large number of visitors towards itself. It has a plethora of artwork on display.Moreover, the masterpieces displayed at the pre-Columbian art museum belong to varying civilizations. The collection includes some amazing work from huari, chancay, Nazca as well as Inca civilizations.
- Cathedral of Santo Domingo: Church of Santo Domingo is a popular destination for all the tourists visiting the city. The church is a beautiful structure which is full of gold decorations. The golden architectural ceiling of the church of Santo Domingo is very impressive. The work in general is simply mesmerizing.
- Plaza De Armas: Plaza de armas is one of the most beautifully landscaped plazas of the world. Tourists can find patterned benches in the shade of the trees here. This beautiful destination which attracts a lot of tourists provides its visitors with the much needed break. Plaza de Armas is a great place to sit back and relax.
- Pisac Ruins: The historic pisac ruins are worth seeing. Although time consuming, trekking is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenic beauty of pisac ruins. Adventure lovers will surely love their trekking to the places. They are surrounded by agricultural terraces that are still being used. Pisac ruins is one of the most significant set of archaeological complexes.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cusco and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cusco getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cusco with confidence.