1881 Courthouse Museum143 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 411 Mount Rushmore Road, Custer, SD, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6056732443
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Hill
The history of the Black hills might be lost in the elementary text books of people belonging to that particular region. Not a very spoken-about region in terms of history, it still has a very significant past. To explore what Black Hills was and what it has turned into over the years- it is a great option to visit this Courthouse Museum and understand for yourself a little more about this Black Hills, Custer and even South Dakota.
1881 Courthouse Museum Travel Tips
- Check out the official website before visiting the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For 1881 Courthouse Museum
- Adults - $6.00
- Seniors - $5.00
- Youth (12-18) - $2.00
- Families - $12.00
- Children 11 & under - FREE
- Active Military - FREE
- Custer County Residents - FREE
1881 Courthouse Museum Hours
- Please check the official website as the schedule is updated yearly.
How to Reach 1881 Courthouse Museum
- Rent a car to the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Custer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Custer and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.74% of people who visit Custer include 1881 Courthouse Museum in their plan
40% of people start their 1881 Courthouse Museum visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see 1881 Courthouse Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting 1881 Courthouse Museum
1881 Courthouse Museum Reviews & Ratings
May I purchase tickets online or at the museum thanks.Answer Report Abuse