Boat And Water Sport RentalsCurrently Open
- Address: 25453 SD-87, Custer, SD 57730, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6052554531
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Lake, Boating
There are a lot of water related activities that you can do here in Custer. It offers the perfect opportunity for you to experience solitude in the midst of sandy beaches, the beautiful natural rock carvings and hikes along the lake- you have a variety of options to choose from! You have paddleboats for 3-5 people. Hydro bikes for 1 person and Canoes and Kayaks are available for 1-3 people and you can choose from this hoard of activities what to do.
Boat And Water Sport Rentals Travel Tips
- Life jackets are provided and required to be worn.
- All persons under 18 years of age must have an adult sign for the rental and adult supervision while in the water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Boat And Water Sport Rentals
- Half hour: $12/person
- 1 hour: $17/person
- Family rate: $43/4–6 people for 1 hour on 1 boat
Boat And Water Sport Rentals Hours
- Half-day and full-day rentals are available upon request and availability.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Boat And Water Sport Rentals
- Rent a car to the lodge and find the best way to get to the lake.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Custer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Custer and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Boat And Water Sport Rentals Address: 25453 SD-87, Custer, SD 57730, United States
- Boat And Water Sport Rentals Contact Number: +1-6052554531
- Boat And Water Sport Rentals Price: 12 USD
- Time required to visit Boat And Water Sport Rentals: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.39% of people who visit Custer include Boat And Water Sport Rentals in their plan
50% of people start their Boat And Water Sport Rentals visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Boat And Water Sport Rentals
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boat And Water Sport Rentals
People normally club together Rushmore Cave And Rush Mountain Adventure Park and Black Hills Central Railroad while planning their visit to Boat And Water Sport Rentals.