Guided Horseback Trail Rides
- Address: 25453 SD-87, Custer, SD 57730, United States
- Phone: +1-6052554531
- Ticket Price: 43 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids, Rides
Horseback Rides depart from Blue bell lodge and are a perfect way to spend some time with you and your loved ones enjoying an outdoor activity. You can choose to go on a one hour ride or a two hour ride. You can also decide to either spend half a day or a full day with meals, exploring the beauty of this state park on a horse. The best part is that all ages are welcome; there are also little ponies available for little kids. All in all it’s a perfect way to spend some quality time either exploring the surrounding by yourself like a cowboy or taking your entire family out. So if you are for saddling up, do not miss out on this ride.
Guided Horseback Trail Rides Travel Tips
- To go out on the trail, children must ride alone and meet minimum safety requirements.
- Reservations are required. So remember to call blue bell lodge to book your spot.
- Remember to arrive 30 minutes before prior to your schedule to complete the necessary paper work.
Entrance Ticket Details For Guided Horseback Trail Rides
1 hour trail ride
- Adults: $43
- Children (under 12): $36
- Group rate: $36 per person
2 hour trail ride
- Adults: $65
- Children (under 12): $45
- Group rate: $45 per person
Half day trail ride with lunch
- $140 per person
Full day trail ride with lunch
- $225 per person
Guided Horseback Trail Rides Hours
- Please contact the authorities to reserve a booking. You can even book online from the official website.
How to Reach Guided Horseback Trail Rides
- Rent a cab to Blue Bell lodge.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Custer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Custer and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.75% of people who visit Custer include Guided Horseback Trail Rides in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.86% of people start their Guided Horseback Trail Rides visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Guided Horseback Trail Rides
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guided Horseback Trail Rides