Hayride Chuck Wagon CookoutCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 25453 SD-87, Custer, SD 57730, United States
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6052554531
- Ticket Price: 52 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Performance, Picnic Spot, Rides
The old fashion Chuck Wagon Hayride is actually quite an old tradition. The ride basically consists of a 45 minute ride on the back roads of this park, which ends up in a mountain meadow canyon for an irresistible feast. You can not only spot wildlife on the road, but also sing along to classic country music and folk music on your ride to the meadow. Each guest also gets a bandanna and a classic cowboy hat to just feel like they are playing the part perfectly. The best part about the cookout obviously is the food. You can choose from an 8 ounce choice sirloin steak or a 1/3 lb. Hamburger with all the fixin’s, which includes cowboy beans, honey and cornbread, salad made out of potato, watermelon, coleslaw, chuck wagon coffee, lemonade and cookies.
Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout Travel Tips
- Reservations are required and must be made by 2:00 pm. Call Blue Bell Lodge at to reserve your spot.
- Late reservations and walk-ons will be accommodated on a “space available” basis until 5 p.m.
- Ask for exact departure time when making reservations. The chuck wagon will arrive back at the lodge around 8:00 pm.
- There is also a vegetarian option available. Remember to tell the lodge when you are making a booking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout
- Adults: $52
- Children (under 12): $
- Children (3 years and under): Free(If they sit on a parent’s lap on the ride and eat from a parent’s plate)
- Group rate (10 or more): $45/person
Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout Hours
- Please contact the authorities for further information.
- Recommended time to visit 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout
- Rent a car to get to blue bell lodge.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Custer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Custer and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.59% of people who visit Custer include Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80% of people start their Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hayride Chuck Wagon Cookout