In Custer, horse riding seems to be a tradition. You will over time find various opportunities to experience riding a horse that takes you through the scenic ponderosa pines. On the way you can pass the meadows of wild flowers, where often you will be really lucky to come across deer and elk which make the beauty of these pines.
Even though you might be having a negligible or not, a very thorough riding experience, You still have a chance to enjoy a wonderful adventure. Basically, everybody who wants to try out riding and loves the idea of it is welcome. The trails are quite well maintained, the horses are soft and gentle, and the Wrangler Guides have various insights to give.
Upon your return, do not forget to get a hot cup of cocoa in winters or a cool lemonade on a tiring sunny day.
The Office Timings Are:
- Open Between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
- Summer Season: 605-673-6005
- Off Season: 940-222-1978
- If you are not experiences, please take a professional with you to avoid mishaps.
- $30 per ride and per hour.
The Ride Timings Are:
- Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Monday - Saturday - Ride Times: 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm, (4:30 when available)
- Drive to Highway 16. 7 miles from Custer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Custer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Custer and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.87% of people who visit Custer include Panderosa Trail Rides in their plan
95% of people start their Panderosa Trail Rides visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Panderosa Trail Rides
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panderosa Trail Rides