Are you looking for what to do in Custer?
PLACES TO SEE
- Wind Cave: Spread over 33,851 acres, this place is the perfect view for anybody who would love to understand the conservation strategies of ecology.
- Jewel Cave: Being the second longest cave in the world; it is filled with calcite crystals and other wondrous things that constitute the "jewels" of Jewel Cave National Monument here at Custer.
- Four Mile Old West Town: Located in Blackhills badlands, this is the perfect opportunity for you to experience a town old style. Do not forget to pick up little things to adore your house or the lives of your loved ones from here.
- Flintstone's Bedrock City: Who does not love Flintstones. Go have an adventure, grab a bite the stone- age style with your entire family, friends and loved ones.
- National Museum of Woodcarving: Want to see wood come alive? This is definitely the place for you to visit and admire the beauty of skill which goes into carving something as simple as wood into beautiful sculptures.
- Crazy Horse Memorial: Basically an initiative by Sculptor Korczak Ziolkowski and Lakota Chief Henry who wanted to carve a mountain which was located just south of Mount Rushmore to honor the rich heritage, culture and traditions of Native Americans.
- Custer State Park: The main attraction of this place is actually Custer State Park and it has so many activities to do and things to see. You should definitely check out the official website to get a better insight.
THINGS TO DO
- Custer State Park- Enjoy Scenic drives, buffalo roundups, camping, trailing and hiking activities. Also, do not forget to camp inside the state park inside the accommodation facilities to get a perfect experience.
- Enjoy Guided horseback trail rides.
- Go for the Panderosa Pines trail rides here at Custer.
- Enjoy biking, hiking and camping with horseback riding at various spots.
- Go to the George. S Mickelson Trail.
Below we have a list of things to do in Custer and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Custer getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Custer with confidence.