Ba Na HillsCurrently Open
- Address: TramcaptreodinhnuiBaNa, HoaNinh, HoaVang, Danang, Vietnam, Da Nang
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Ba Na Hills - Review
This hill station west of Da Nang is the local favourite weekend retreat. It was founded in 1919 by the French. Since accommodation is not upscale, or even well organised, the best way to visit is on a day trip. And though you can drive up the mountain, it's MUCH better to take the funicular which rises 400 metres. You can board the cable car at the address given in the tips and warnings. You'll be clicking pics of the landscape every second.
The attraction is nothing like Vietnam itself. At the top, you'll find a replica French Provincial Town, a funicular railway that rises further up the mountain, a luge track that'll take you downhill again. Close to the 27 metre tall Shakyamuni statue is the Debay wine cellar. The 7-hectare Le Jardind'Amour is a lovely flower garden; check out the terraced spring area. Then there's Fantasy Park, based on the novels of Jules Verne. There's the Alpine Coaster, the only double spiral roller coaster track in the country.
Landmarks to check out:
LinhUng Pagoda, Linh Chua LinhTu Temple, LinhPhongTu Tower, the Campanile, the Tombstone Temple, the Ba Shrine, and the TruVuTraQuan.
Ba Na Hills Information
- The address given is for the cable car station atop the mountain.
- Enter the following address in Google Maps to see the Cable Car Boarding Station location: "TrÃ¡ÂºÂ¡mcaptreoBaNa, HoaNinh, HoaVang, DaNang, Vietnam"
- Parking available near the cable car station.
- It's much cooler in the hills than in the city, so take a light jacket along.
Ba Na Hills Ticket Prices
- Funicular Ride: VND 70000 for Adults; VND 50000 for Kids
- Individual attractions may have their own fees.
Ba Na Hills Opening and Closing Hours
- Alpine Coaster: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Individual attractions have their own opening and closing timings.
How To reach Ba Na Hills by Public Transport
- Drive to the cable car station and take the funicular up.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Da Nang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Da Nang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ba Na Hills
95% of people who visit Da Nang include Ba Na Hills in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
35.45% of people start their Ba Na Hills visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ba Na Hills
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hills Map
Ba Na Hills Trips
Ba Na Hills, Da Nang Reviews
Great place to visit. Many exhibits to see. Good place for kid, family or couple. Watch out for your belonging since traveling. Service here is actually nice and friendly compared to the north, rude and ugly. Food, drinks are good. But if u can bring your own food, it would be better. Clean restroom is one plus point. Worth every penny. Would recommend to anyone.
Make sure to try to come here when weather is decent or sunny- makes for better photos. Its crowded regardless but a nice escape from the city. The cable car ride up is about 15 minutes long and you get a lot of nice scenic views of the lush mountains.
Replica of a hybrid Swiss-French - European complex on top of the mountain. Very nice if that's your scene. The cable car is pretty cool at 1.3 km vertical rise over 5 km. Good food.
The architecture and the pagodas were beatutiful. The tram ride was wonderful. The only downfall was the amount of tourists. This place would be amazing if it was not so busy.
Nice place, on the top of the mountain. Food is a bit overpriced. Best valuable option is the buffet (have different styles). Don't forget to take raincoat or umbrella.
All QuestionsBa na hills
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd