Danang Cathedral490 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 156 Tran Phu, HaiChau 1, DaNang, Vietnam, Da Nang Map
- Timings: 05:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +84-5118266228
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Built with astonishing speed in 1924, at a time when Vietnam was still under French occupation, the bubble-gum pink colored church is a striking sight. The style is Gothic, with rhombic arches over the entrance. At the very top of the building is a metal alloy rooster, inspired by stories from St. Peter. At 70 metres of height, the church towers prominent over the city centre. In 1963, the church was officiallyr recognised as Danang Cathedral. Behind the church is a grotto, fashioned after the Lourdes grotto in France.
Danang Cathedral Hours
Timings given are based on mass times. Actual visiting hours may vary.
- Sunday: 5:15 am, 7:30 am, 10:30 am, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm
- Weekdays: 5:00 am, 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 5:00 am, 5:00 pm
How to Reach Danang Cathedral
- The buses from Hoi An, Kim Lien, ChoHan, ToQuang and QueSon stop at di cho Han Bach Dang.
- Drive a motorcycle.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Da Nang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Da Nang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Danang Cathedral Address: 156 Tran Phu, HaiChau 1, DaNang, Vietnam, Da Nang
- Danang Cathedral Contact Number: +84-5118266228
- Danang Cathedral Timing: 05:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Danang Cathedral(preferred time): 10:30 am - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Danang Cathedral: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.47% of people who visit Da Nang include Danang Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.29% of people start their Danang Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Danang Cathedral
93.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Danang Cathedral
People normally club together Museum Of Cham Sculpture and Tra Que Vegetable Village while planning their visit to Danang Cathedral.
Danang Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
priceAnswer Report Abuse
Danang Cathedral is said to be open to all without any charges.Report Abuse