Events and Festivals in Da Nang
- Tet Nguyen Dan: Usually celebrated on the same day as the Chinese New Year, the Lunar New Year is an important time for reconnecting with family.
- Don Village Elephant Festival: Elephant races. Enough said. Add to your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Quan The Am: A Buddhist festival with lots of traditional singing, dancing, flowers, prayer and the floating of lamps on the Han River. Celebrated at the Quan The Am Pagoda, Thuy Son Mountain.
- Da Nang Fireworks Festival: Held on the last day of April and the first day of May since 2008, this riot of color, light, sound and fire is actually in international competition to determine who has the prettiest fireworks of all over the Han River. It celebrates the liberation of the city.
- National Day - September 2nd: Celebrated as you’d expect, this festival is an event of dancing, parades, traditional performances and boat races.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Da Nang
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Da Nang
Save 4%Hue Heritage Day Trip from Da Nang7 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
This is one history lesson you will not want to miss! Take a journey through Hues eventful past as you explore its ancient im...
Save 4%4-Day Private Central Vietnam Tour from Da Nang: Hue, My Son, Hoi An5 Reviews
Duration: 4 Days
The Central Vietnam area is rich in natural history and culture. This 4 Days tour includes 3 UNESCO- designated World Heritag...
Save 4%My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang9 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
A day filled with history, culture and architectural delights. Start the tour at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa ...
Save 8%Private Full-Day Tour of Hue from DanangNew on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Spend the day taking in the scenic countryside of Vietnam and exploring Hue on this One Day Tour from Danang. Travel the dist...