Events and Festivals in Da Nang
- Tet Nguyen Dan: Usually celebrated on the same day as the Chinese New Year, the Lunar New Year is an important time for reconnecting with family.
- Don Village Elephant Festival: Elephant races. Enough said. Add to your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- Quan The Am: A Buddhist festival with lots of traditional singing, dancing, flowers, prayer and the floating of lamps on the Han River. Celebrated at the Quan The Am Pagoda, Thuy Son Mountain.
- Da Nang Fireworks Festival: Held on the last day of April and the first day of May since 2008, this riot of color, light, sound and fire is actually in international competition to determine who has the prettiest fireworks of all over the Han River. It celebrates the liberation of the city.
- National Day - September 2nd: Celebrated as you’d expect, this festival is an event of dancing, parades, traditional performances and boat races.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Da Nang
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Da Nang
Save 4%Hai Van Pass Explorer by JeepNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Shore Excursion: Hue Imperial City from Chan May Port or Tien Sa Port1 Reviews
Duration: 12 HrsBook Now
Save 4%Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula Tour by Motorbike from Da NangNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Transfer Danang Airport to city hotel in Danang1 Reviews
Duration: 15 MinsBook Now