How to Reach Da Nang - The Easiest Way to Reach Da Nang
By Air: Da Nang International Airport receives flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Buon Ma Thuot, Da Lat, HaiPhong, NhaTrang and Pleiku, Guangzhou, Seoul-Incheon, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai-Pudong, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo-Narita and is 3 kilometres from the city centre.
- Take a taxi into the city, and insist on using the meter. Expect to pay an airport toll of 15000 VND over and above meter amount.
- A transfer bus is also available.
By Train: Danang Train Station is located on Hoi Phang street, about 5 kilometres from city centre.
- Hanoi is about 16 hours (791 kilometres) away by the Reunification Express, but that’s because it stops a lot.
- Odd-numbered trains gonorth (Hanoi/Hue), even-numbered trains go south (Saigon)
By Bus: Da Nang Central Bus Station
- Yellow local buses numbered #1 frequently run between Hoi An and Danang. The route will be marked on window. It takes 45 minutes. Buses leave every 15 minutes.
- Take a picture of the fare chart outside the bus. Politely refuse to pay any more than that amount. If harassed, get your phone out and begin recording. Bags do not cost extra.
- The main bus station receives buses from, Hue, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Pleiku, QuyNhon, Vinh, NhaTrang, and Da Lat.
- International routes go to Pakse, Savannakhet, The Khaek, and Vientiane, all of which are in Laos.
- You are advised to travel first or second class for lesser crowds.
- It’s better to book fares from your hotel or a travel agency rather than at the bus station itself, even considering the service charges.
- By Motorcycle: For 70-150,000 VND a day, motorcycles are the best way to get around Da nang. The city’s attractions are spread all over. Remember that renting without a Vietnamese drivers licence is technically illegal, though everyone ignores this. Basically, don’t attract police attention. Remember, no one really bothers to follow traffic rules.
- By Taxi: Fares are about 8-15000 VND. All taxis are equipped with meters. Insist on using it.
Are you looking for a Da Nang travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Da Nang
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Da Nang. The most preferred mode of transport in Da Nang is Motorbike.
Average distance: 10.67 km Average time: 19.33 min
Motorbike 60%Motorbike 19.33 min Overall average time for 10.67 kms 19.33 min
How to Reach Da Nang from Nearby Cities
|Tx. Hương Thủy to Da Nang||63.01 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Tp. Pleiku to Da Nang||74.88 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Hue to Da Nang||88.11 km||2 hours 14 mins|
|Xepon to Da Nang||222.61 km||3 hours 42 mins|
|Dong hoi to Da Nang||270.28 km||5 hours 45 mins|
- How to reach Liên Chiểu
- How to reach Hoi An
- How to reach Phu Loc Travel
- How to reach Phú Vang District
- How to reach Bình Thạnh
- How to reach Chau Sa Citadel
- How to reach Triệu Phong
- How to reach Phú Thọ
- How to reach Tt. Khe Sanh
- How to reach Nha Trang
- How to reach Ha Long Bay
- How to reach Hanoi
- How to reach Ho Chi Minh City
- How to reach Sa Pa
- How to reach Tp. Ninh Bình