St. John's Church2463 Votes Currently Open
- Address: St John's Church, DFO Rd, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176305, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Library
The oldest church in Dalhousie and an important tourist place in Dalhousie, the St.John’s church is set in a beautiful backdrop and is quite a sight to behold. Housed in a British-era building, this Protestant church is one of the most visited churches in town. There is a library situated next to the church where one can find intriguing reads. Besides that, there are some ancient photographs that capture one’s interest and attention.
How to Reach St. John's Church
- Travellers can reach St. John’s Church, situated at Gandhi Chowk after covering a distance of 2 km from the main bus stand of Dalhousie.
- Shiv Ram & Son’s
- Seven Spices restaurant
- Moti mahal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalhousie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalhousie and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. John's Church Address: St John's Church, DFO Rd, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176305, India
- St. John's Church Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit St. John's Church(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
76.63% of people who visit Dalhousie include St. John's Church in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
45.9% of people start their St. John's Church visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. John's Church
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. John's Church
People normally club together Snow Valley Resorts and Satdhara Falls while planning their visit to St. John's Church.