Dalian Natural History Museum105 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 40 Xicun Street Heishi Reef, Shahekou District, Dalian 116023, China Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: 411-84691290
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition , Natural History Museums
Built in the year 1907, The Dalian Natural History Museum displays rare fossils, stones, plants and animals. The museum is located in Heisijiao beach, and is 5.100 square meters of which 2,470 are for exhibition halls. It ranks number one in china for its rare specimens, especially the marine life and is also awarded first prize for the advance science and technology. The museum focuses on nature and human but also displays the relations between animal, man and environment, revealing the diversification. Highlights and must see includes:
- 11 exhibition halls
- 100,000 specimen of plants and animals
- Specimen of large marine mammals
- Rare Fossils
- Genesis of human being
- Exhibition of hairy people in China
- Exhibition of insects in the world
- Exhibition of the south pole
- Exhibition of the South china sea
- Exhibition of birds and beasts
- Display of the large sized Cetaceous samples
- Academic exchanges with universities abroad
How to Reach Dalian Natural History Museum
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask a local.
- LvDayinxiangCanTingHeiShiJiao Dian
- Wand Mazi Seafood
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalian and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dalian Natural History Museum Address: No. 40 Xicun Street Heishi Reef, Shahekou District, Dalian 116023, China
- Dalian Natural History Museum Contact Number: 411-84691290
- Dalian Natural History Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Dalian Natural History Museum(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dalian Natural History Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.23% of people who visit Dalian include Dalian Natural History Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.33% of people start their Dalian Natural History Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dalian Natural History Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dalian Natural History Museum
People normally club together Japan-russia Prison Site Of Port Arthur and Labor Park while planning their visit to Dalian Natural History Museum.