Dalian Zhongshan Square266 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zhongshan Square, Zhongshan, Dalian, Liaoning, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Square, Architecture
Zhongshan square in Dalian, also known as the ‘Nicholas square’, was originally built in the Russian colonial period. Around the square there are several classical buildings that were built between 1910-1920 by the Japanese. The place depicts a typical crossover of western styles with a variety of old European style buildings. The square serves as a social hub, with locals gathering here to watch football on the big screen above the nearby Dalian hotel. There is a green zone and a paved are inside the 5-lane roundabout, where people gather to dance on summer evenings.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Blend of Romanesque, gothic and Renaissance style with various European style of architecture.
- An elegant marble circle terrace.
- Underground passages leading to the inside of the square from both Zhongshan and Renmin roads.
- Fun group activities on summer evenings.
Dalian Zhongshan Square Travel Tips
- Look for the special group activities organized at the square during Summers and on holidays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dalian Zhongshan Square
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Dalian Zhongshan Square
By Bus: Bus no. 7, 15, 16, 19, 23, 30, 405, 409, 701, 703, 707 and 708
- Zhao recorded old shop
- No. 92 Banyu Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalian and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.51% of people who visit Dalian include Dalian Zhongshan Square in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
66.1% of people start their Dalian Zhongshan Square visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dalian Zhongshan Square
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dalian Zhongshan Square