How to Reach Dalian
HOW TO GET TO DALIAN
- By Air: Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport, located 10 minutes away from the downtown has flights to a number of Chinese cities as well as international destinations like Busan, Hong Kong, Khabarovsk, Osaka, Pyongyang, Sapporo, Seoul, Taipei, Tokyo, and Vladivostok. You can take the taxi, city bus or a shuttle from to reach the city from the airport.
- By Train: Two train stations connect Dalian to the Northeast and Northern China with more than 50 trains every day. Beijing, Changchun and Harbin also has air conditioned express trains from Dalian.
- By Boat: Dalian has a Ferry terminal which operates services to Incheon in South Korea and Yantai.
- By Bus: Long distances buses frequently run between Dalian and the neighbouring cities.
HOW TO GET AROUND DALIAN
- By Bus: The city has a number of bus lines and minibus services. One can easily get to anywhere in the city by bus. The services start as early as 4AM in the morning and goes until midnight.
- By Trolleybus: The city also has three trolleybus lines running between the most important parts of the city.
- By Ferry: Frequent ferry rides are available from the busy Dalian port to many neighbouring areas.
- By Taxi: Taxis are an efficient way to get around the city. The minimum fare is 10 Yuan for the first three kilometres and an additional 2 Yuan for every extra kilometre.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Dalian. The most preferred mode of transport in Dalian is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 30 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 40 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 50 min
Walking 50%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 1 kms 10 min