Jinshitan Scenic Area And BathsCurrently Open
- Address: Jinshi Road, Economic and Technical Development Zone ,Dalian 116000, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Golf Course, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Jinshitan Scenic Area and Bath, with a coastline of 30 kilometres, is located in Liaodang Peninsula, facing the Huanghai River. It has advanced Recreational infrastructures, with a golf course, 36 fairways and a hunting ground in the Western Peninsula. There are lot of scenic spots for the visitors that they can explore. Jinshitan Scenic Area was also awarded the International Quality System Certification and was given 4As tourist attraction in 2000. Highlights and must see includes:
- Marine Sports training center
- Hundreds of grotesque rocks in different sizes and shapes
- Solidified animal world
- The Longevous Rock
- Flower exhibition hall
- House of Wax
- Theme Parks
- China Martial Arts Museum
- Movie and TV Art Center
Entrance Ticket Details For Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths
- CNY 160 - For Jinshi Waxworks, Museum of the secrets of life, Jinsha stone Hall and Exhibition hall.
- CNY 100 - Jinsha Stone Hall, Jinshi Garden, Dinasaur Park, Nanxiu Garden, Aotan Garden and Rose Garden.
- Free - Entrance ticket.
How to Reach Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths
- Take subway line 3 from the railway station to the scenic area directly.
- Toni Kocht
- Te Bie Te Shou Gan Mian Liao NingJie Dian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalian and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.39% of people who visit Dalian include Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
83.33% of people start their Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jinshitan Scenic Area And Baths