Laohutan Scenic ParkCurrently Open
- Address: No.9 Binhai Middle Road, Zhongshan, Dalian 116013, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86411-82399398
- Ticket Price: 210 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Water Park, Aquarium, Square, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Laohutan Scenic park, also known as the Tiger Beach Ocean Park,is located in central part of the southern seashore of Dalian City. Covering an area of 1,180,000 square meters and a coastline of more than 4,000 meters, it is currently the biggest modern lido in China. You can witness many attractive natural sceneries and man-made sights inside the park, including the Tigers Sculpture Square and Tiger beach polar region marine animals world. The famous Chinese painter and sculptor Mr Han Meilin has designed the Tigers sculpture square in an untraditional way. It took Mr Han, more than two years to complete the sculpted tigers at the Tigers sculpture square. All the six tigers are of different shapes and sizes and stand proud expressing their strength to the world before them.
The Polar Region Marine animal’s world is one of the most complete polar animal-exhibiting venues. Along with the popular marine animals like penguins and polar bears, here you can also see some of the rare polar animals like Beluga whales, sea otters, sea elephant and duckers. There is a 2,000-seat performance hall of the Aquarium where you can catch brilliant performances from these marine animals. The place allows you to touch some of the animals at the Polar region marine animal’s world personally.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Currently the biggest modern lido in China.
- The Tigers Sculpture Square
- Tiger beach polar region marine animals world
- The coral reef community
- The biggest half-natural man-made birdcage in China-Sing Birds Woods with more than 2,000 birds.
- Rare polar animals like Beluga whales, sea otters, sea elephant and duckers.
- 2,000-seat Marine animals performance in hall of the Aquarium.
- The longest aerial rope across the ocean in China.
- 4-D cinema
Entrance Ticket Details For Laohutan Scenic Park
Entry is free for Children below 1.3 meters.
How to Reach Laohutan Scenic Park
- By Bus: Bus no. 2, 4, 30, 403 and 404
- Enjoy Ocean
- Rhine Restaurant
- Prince Seafood Hot Pot Buffet of the Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalian and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Laohutan Scenic Park Address: No.9 Binhai Middle Road, Zhongshan, Dalian 116013, China
- Laohutan Scenic Park Contact Number: +86411-82399398
- Laohutan Scenic Park Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Laohutan Scenic Park Price: 210 CNY
- Best time to visit Laohutan Scenic Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Laohutan Scenic Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.56% of people who visit Dalian include Laohutan Scenic Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.82% of people start their Laohutan Scenic Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Laohutan Scenic Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Laohutan Scenic Park
People normally club together Ji Di Guan - Pole Aquarium and Dalian Discovery Kingdom while planning their visit to Laohutan Scenic Park.
People also prefer to start their day with Laohutan Scenic Park.