Are you looking for what to do in Dalian?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Charm of the Sea Square: A sightseeing place covering 380,000 square kilometres of greenery and stone-floors and a number of attractive sculptures.
- Shengya Ocean World: A huge aquarium with hundreds of exotic sharks, fishes and other sea species.
- Golden Pebble Beach: 62 kilometre square resort with four tourist attractions – blue centre, green centre, color centre and silver centre.
- Dalian Forest Zoo: An international standard hillside zoo with a wide range of species.
- Russian Street: Also known as Xigang Street, this place has a string of impressive old buildings.
- Dalian People Square: Tour of the square park and the night shows. You can hire a tour guide if you want to. Address: No.1 Renmin Square, Xigang District, Dalian 116001, China.
- Shibo Square: Touring around the quaint Shibo fishing harbour and village with an optional travel guide. Address: No.6 Taiyuan Street, Shahekou District, Dalian 116021, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dalian and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dalian getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dalian with confidence.