Xiangshui TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Northwest of Mt. Dahei, Jinzhou District, Dalian 116650, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86411-87647565
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Xiangshui Temple - Review
The Taoist temple in Xiangshui, is located in the north-western part of Dahei mountain in Jinzhou district. Also known as the ‘Yunshui temple’, it was originally built by the Tang dynasty and went through many renovations during the Qing dynasty. The temple can be divided into two parts: The North section and South section. A 40-meter long natural cave is also located in the temple compound. The water flows down to the mouth of a green toad against stonewall and emits gurgling sounds. The temple derives its name ‘Xiangshui’ from the sound of spring water flowing through this cave. Set in a beautiful landscape, the site offers visitors a rich intoxicating experience in the lap of nature.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Yaoqin Cave – a 40 meter natural cave with spring water flowing through it.
- ‘Stone Kotera’ Stairs
- Living quarters of Taoist Monks
- Religious rites are often performed at the site.
- Mount Fushou
How To reach Xiangshui Temple by Public Transport
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
Restaurants Near Xiangshui Temple
- Halal Mu Xiang Garden Restaurant
- Sheng He Dao Tie Ban Shao JinZhou Dian
- ShangDaoKaFeiJieFangLu Dain
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dalian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalian and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Xiangshui Temple
15.51% of people who visit Dalian include Xiangshui Temple in their plan
51.43% of people start their Xiangshui Temple visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Xiangshui Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiangshui Temple