Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens2278 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8525 Garland Road, Dallas, TX 75218 (East Dallas), United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-2145156515
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
The White Rock Lake and its surroundings, is not something you’d want to miss! Away from the urban set-up of Dallas, lies a 70 acre plot of land that has some of the most exquisite collection of vegetation you’ll ever see. Huge gardens, old and historic residences and the lake will all be more than enough to let you forget that you live in a world different than the one perceived at the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. The country’s largest collection of azaleas can be seen blossoming during the spring at The Jonsson Color Garden whereas in the fall, more than 150,000 flowers are up for display!
Entrance Ticket Details For Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Non-Member - Adult general garden admission (13-64) - USD 15.
- Seniors general garden admission (65 & over) - USD 12.
- Children general garden admission (3-12) -USD 10.
- Member- General garden admission - Free.
- Children's Garden admission: Free vouchers based on level of membership.
- On-site self parking: Free
- Gaston/Garland parking- USD 5
How to Reach Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- DART Mockingbird station
- Restaurant DeGolyer (American food served)
- Verona Italian Restaurant (Italian cuisine)
- Hypnotic Donuts (Cafe)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dallas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dallas and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.63% of people who visit Dallas include Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
83.87% of people start their Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens