Events and Festivals in Dallas
Events and Festivals in Dallas
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival (April): What started off as a block party has become one of the prime visual and performing arts festival of the region. Street performances, bands and songwriters and visual artists all showing off their talent is one fest you don’t want to miss out on.
- Shakespeare Festival of Dallas (July): The second oldest Shakespeare company of the country, the Shakespeare Festival of Dallas is one of the most popular events of the summer. Every year, plays penned down by the celebrated author are enacted for the viewers, with quite an impressive star cast. The festival is an outdoor event so bring blankets to sit on.
- State Fair of Texas (Sept-Oct): Since 1886, the State Fair of Texas has taken place every year and every year people wait for it with a lot of excitement and anticipation. In fact, this event is synonymous with Dallas and has the largest Ferris wheel of the country. The fun, fanfare, festivity and food is all here; all you need is to bring yourself.
- Dallas is known for it’s around average crime rates, so don’t wander around at night and don’t venture into unknown areas. As long you stick to the touristy neighborhoods, you should be fine.
- Beware of pick pocketers and homeless people, especially on the DART lines as the stations are all mechanized and often unsupervised.
Trip plans for Dallas
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Dallas Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dallas
Duration: 4 Hrs
Feast your way through the eclectic, historic and popular neighborhood of Bishop Arts on this 4-hour walking food tour. Your ...
USD 49Book Now
9 Reviews Duration: Flexible
Texas! What image does that word conjure up? Rodeo Bull Riders? Country Music? Sizzlin' Steaks? Two Steppin' Cowgirls? This f...
USD 51Book Now
Visit the Christian Arts Museum of Fort Worth, home to one of the world's most unique pieces of modern Christian art, the lif...
Duration: 1 Days
Open since 2003 and located in the heart of the Dallas Arts District, the Nasher Sculpture Center is home to one of the fines...
- Other Cities on TripHobo
- Events & Festivals In Zion National Park
- Events & Festivals In Minneapolis
- Events & Festivals In Buffalo
- Events & Festivals In Big Sur
- Events & Festivals In Grand Canyon National Park
- Events & Festivals In Santa Cruz
- Events & Festivals In Bryce Canyon National Park
- Events & Festivals In Haleakala National Park
- Events & Festivals In Hot Springs
- Events & Festivals In Destin
- Cities Near Dallas
- Events & Festivals In Miami
- Events & Festivals In Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals In New York City
- Events & Festivals In Chicago
- Events & Festivals In Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals In San Francisco
- Events & Festivals In Seattle
- Events & Festivals In San Jose
- Events & Festivals In Saint Louis
- Events & Festivals In Washington D. C.