The campus of the Southern Methodist University had a recent addition in 2013 worth over $300 million- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Literally documenting the presidency of George W. Bush, the library and museum follows a long list of libraries and museum set up after Presidents to gain a better understanding of their tenure. The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum aims to allow research and present public records about the President during his occupancy of the White House. One of the most interesting features of the Library and Museum is the Decision Points Theatre. As the name suggests, you can see for yourself what influenced and prompted the decisions of George W. Bush during testing times like after the 9/11 attacks and the Iraq invasion.
Entrance Ticket Details For George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Adult USD 16
- Senior (62+) USD 13
- Youth (13-17 years) USD 14
- Youth (5-12 years) USD 10
- Free for Children (0-4 years).
- College Student (non-SMU) USD 13.
- Free for SMU College Student, faculty and staff.
- Retired Military (Individual Only) $10.
- Free for Active Military (Servicemember Only).
George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum Hours
- Research- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:30pm.
- Research section is Closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Federal holidays.
How to Reach George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- DART Mockingbird station
- Cafe Brazil - Central Expwy (southwestern)
- Twisted Root Burger Co. (hamburgers recommended)
- Rockfish Seafood Grill (seafood served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dallas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dallas and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.58% of people who visit Dallas include George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.8% of people start their George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum
93.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting George W. Bush Presidential Library And Museum