John F. Kennedy Memorial2468 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Main Street and Market Street, Dallas, TX 75202 (Downtown Dallas), United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 16 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Memorial, Monument, Plaza, Family And Kids, Architecture
If you walk a block down from the Dealey Plaza, you’ll come across a beautiful tribute dedicated to the 35th President of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. After his assassination in 1963, a memorial was erected for him in1970 along the lines of an open tomb. The memorial is elegantly designed with JFK’s name etched in gold on the white walls. The architecture of the white walls is such that the walls appear to be floating, depicting the fraction of a second it took to rob America of one of their greatest leaders. The memorial is open round the clock and at night, it’s illuminated to stand out.
What is an American venture without some enlightenment about John F. Kennedy?! Not surprisingly, the John F. Kennedy Memorial Tickets have been the best-selling tickets on our website. Tickets for John F. Kennedy Memorial are bound to have the best John F. Kennedy Memorial ticket prices when booked in advance. To buy tickets for John F. Kennedy Memorial at irresistible deals, check out our tours that encompass unparalleled features. Without further ado, Book tickets for John F. Kennedy Memorial at the earliest.
John F. Kennedy Memorial Travel Tips
- Last tickets are sold at 5.15pm
- Tickets are by timed entry in 30-minute increments. On busy days, some entry times may be sold out.
Entrance Ticket Details For John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Ticket Price: Adult - USD 16
- Senior (Ages 65+) - USD 14
- Youth (Ages 6-18) - USD 13
- Children (Ages 0-5) - Free or USD 4 U.S. with audio guide
How to Reach John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Union Station
- West End Station
- DART Light Rail: West End
- Morton's - The Steakhouse (steakhouse)
- Record Grill
- Cindi's New York Delicatessen (American food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dallas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dallas and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.35% of people who visit Dallas include John F. Kennedy Memorial in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.76% of people start their John F. Kennedy Memorial visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see John F. Kennedy Memorial
86.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach John F. Kennedy Memorial
People normally club together Dealey Plaza, Grassy Knoll, National Historic Landmark District and Reunion Tower while planning their visit to John F. Kennedy Memorial.