Meadows Museum Of Art1263 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 5900 Bishop Blvd., Dallas, TX 75205, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-2147682516
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Family And Kids
When Algur Meadows went to Spain to search for oil, he had no idea what his quest for oil would unveil. Whilst he was there, Meadows decided to visit the Prado Museum and so began his love for Spanish art. On the campus of the Southern Methodist University, lies another spectacular place worth a visit- the Meadows Museum of Art. The museum showcases works of art that Algur Meadows himself began collecting from the 15th to the 20th century. The collections cover almost a 1000 years and are grouped chronologically to add effect. The Meadows Museum of Art is the biggest collection of Spanish art outside of Spain.
Entrance Ticket Details For Meadows Museum Of Art
- USD 10 for adults.
- USD 8 for seniors 65 and over.
- USD 4 for students.
- Complimentary admission on Thursdays after 5 p.m.
- Meadows Museum members and children under the age of 12 are admitted free.
- SMU faculty, staff, and students receive free admission upon presentation of their University photo ID.
How to Reach Meadows Museum Of Art
- DART Light Rail: Mockingbird
- The Front Room (American food)
- La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (bakery)
- Olivella's (Italian cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dallas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dallas and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.33% of people who visit Dallas include Meadows Museum Of Art in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
45.56% of people start their Meadows Museum Of Art visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Meadows Museum Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Meadows Museum Of Art