Kaunos345 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fethiye, Dalyan, 48300, Turkey Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2526141150
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture , Picnic Spot
What existed approximately from 400BC was recognized as Kaunos in the 9th century at the border Lycia. The beautiful historic area is home to ancient ruins with a very well maintained theatre, buildings and mosaic. The historic site can be reached by boat and a short trek up the hill. Do visit this spot to get insights of the long lost past of the city.
Kaunos Travel Tips
- Carry a bottle of water.
- Use sunscreen as it's very hot here.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
How to Reach Kaunos
- Hire a boat.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dalyan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dalyan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kaunos Address: Fethiye, Dalyan, 48300, Turkey
- Kaunos Contact Number: +90-2526141150
- Kaunos Timing: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Kaunos Price: 10 TRY
- Best time to visit Kaunos(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kaunos: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Dalyan include Kaunos in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.7% of people start their Kaunos visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kaunos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaunos
People normally club together Dalyan River and Iztuzu Beach while planning their visit to Kaunos.
People also prefer to start their day with Kaunos.