How to Reach Dalyan, Turkey
The Easiest Way to Reach Dalyan
- By Air: Flights take off on a daily basis from April through October from UK airports to the Dalaman airport.
- By Bus: The Dolmus bus service connects various surrounding villages to Dalyan.
- By Boat: You could use a ferry boat to get to the outskirts of Dalyan from Marmaris. Further then you could use smaller ferry boats that sail through the estuary river to fresh waters leading you into the city.
- By Taxi: You could use taxi transfers to get to the interiors of Dalyan from the Dalaman airport.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to get around the city of Dalyan.
- By Boat: The city uses the ferry boat that is quite an affordable means to commute in Dalyan. Most boats organize tours to show you around.
- By Bus: the Dolmus bus is an easy way to get to certain places in the city.
Are you looking for a Dalyan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Dalyan from Nearby Cities
|Dalaman to Dalyan||18.7 km||18 mins|
|Mugla to Dalyan||48.32 km||48 mins|
|Denizli to Dalyan||105.16 km||1 hour 45 mins|
|Aydın to Dalyan||133.05 km||2 hours 13 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Dalyan
- How to reach Marmaris
- How to reach Icmeler
- How to reach Fethiye
- How to reach Bodrum
- How to reach Kas
- How to reach Denizli
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Selcuk
- How to reach Kusadasi
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Bursa