How to Reach Dalyan
- By Air: Flights take off on a daily basis from April through October from UK airports to the Dalaman airport.
- By Bus: The Dolmus bus service connects various surrounding villages to Dalyan.
- By Boat: You could use a ferry boat to get to the outskirts of Dalyan from Marmaris. Further then you could use smaller ferry boats that sail through the estuary river to fresh waters leading you into the city.
- By Taxi: You could use taxi transfers to get to the interiors of Dalyan from the Dalaman airport.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to get around the city of Dalyan.
- By Boat: The city uses the ferry boat that is quite an affordable means to commute in Dalyan. Most boats organize tours to show you around.
- By Bus: the Dolmus bus is an easy way to get to certain places in the city.