Are you looking for what to do in Dalyan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Iztuzu Beach: A beautiful beach in the city of Dalyan with a combination of salty water and fresh water of either side. The uniqueness of the Iztuzu beach is that it has salty sea water on one side and a fresh water lake on the other. The Caretta Carettas is the area where the turtles breed.
- Lycian Rock Tombs: The Lycian Rock Tombs belong to the 400BC era exhibiting pure ancient beauty. These tombs are well constructed into mountains overlooking the softly flowing river.
- Kaunos: What existed averagely from 400BC was recognized as Kaunos in the 9th century at the border Lycia. The beautiful historic area is home to ancient ruins with a very well maintained theatre, buildings and mosaic.
THINGS TO DO
The City of Dalyan is great for enjoy boat tours and indulge in some swimming, snorkeling, diving, mud baths and more. A few boat trips you should definitely try are;
- Lemon Lounge: Sail your way through the enthusiasm and excitement the lemon lounge boat offers. A boat ride can actually introduce you to the attractions of the city while you have fun indulging in some yummy authentic Turkish cuisines on the boat itself.
- 12 islands: Treat your family to a perfect picnic with a day out on the 12 islands boat trip. The boat trip is complete fun with drinks and delicious lunch buffet. You could try snorkeling, swimming, diving and more while taking this trip.
You could also plan a hike or a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the city from your hiking spot.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dalyan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dalyan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dalyan with confidence.