How to Reach Daman - The Easiest Way to Reach Daman
- By Air: There is a local airport at Nani Daman. You can also get to Daman from nearby airports at Mumbai and Vadodara, which are connected to most cities around the country. The nearest international airport is at Mumbai.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station for Daman is at Vapi, at a distance of 12 kilometres away. Vapi can be reached via railway stations at Mumbai and Ahmedabad, which are connected to a majority of cities across India.
- By Road: You can reach Daman from Vapi by road, which can be reached directly by Mumbai, Surat and the Saurashtra region in the state.
- By Taxis: Commercial and unmetered taxis are available for commuting within Daman.
- By Autorickshaws: Autorickshaws are available on sharing basis for 5-6 people or privately. You can negotiate the rates for these, and they take you to most of the tourist places in Daman.
- By Foot: For those who wish to explore every nook and corner of Daman, it is best done on foot.
Are you looking for a Daman travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Daman
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Daman. The most preferred mode of transport in Daman is Walking.
Average distance: 7.5 km Average time: 67.5 min
Walking 100%Walking 60 min Bike 7.5 min Overall average time for 7.5 kms 67.5 min
How to Reach Daman from Nearby Cities
|Punjave to Daman||13.95 km||13 mins|
|Dhakti dahanu to Daman||18.11 km||18 mins|
|Silvassa to Daman||20.88 km||20 mins|
|Boisar to Daman||21.69 km||21 mins|
|Surat to Daman||25.23 km||25 mins|
|Nala sopara to Daman||32.24 km||32 mins|
|Mira bhayandar to Daman||36.18 km||36 mins|
|Mira road to Daman||36.68 km||36 mins|