Dandeli Wildlife SanctuaryCurrently Open
- Address: SH 46, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-8030178144
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature
The dense forest here at Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is the place that you must visit with your friends and families and gift yourself a terrific jungle safari. There are a lot of birds here and you will love clicking pictures of them. White-breasted kingfisher and Malabar Pied hornbills are a major attraction here. You will be pleased with the accommodations here and there are good options for river rafting here at Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. You will love to hike here while enjoying good views of diverse wildlife. You must come here early in the morning to avoid the queue in order to get proper transportation here.
How to Reach Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rented car/Taxi
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary Address: SH 46, Dandeli, Karnataka 581325, India
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary Contact Number: +91-8030178144
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.38% of people who visit Dandeli include Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.61% of people start their Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
People normally club together Sankey Tank and Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium while planning their visit to Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary.