Capital Springs State Park & Recreation AreaCurrently Open
- Address: 3101 Lake Farm Rd, Madison, WI 53711, USA, Dane, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6082243730
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Fishing
The Capital Springs State Park Recreation Area is a nice location where you can spend a day out with your loved ones. This state park is large, and it covers 3,000 acres of land. Located on the shoreline of Lake Waubesa, the park offers an unforgettable natural setting. The pleasant atmosphere of the place is very appealing. The place has many trails around where you can hike and walk. In winter, the place turns into an ideal spot for cross-country skiing. The picnic grounds of this spot are very beautiful and clean. Hence, picnicking is another wonderful activity that you can enjoy here. At the Lake Waubesa, people indulge in activities such as fishing, boating, and canoeing.
How to Reach Capital Springs State Park & Recreation Area
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Capital Springs State Park & Recreation Area Address: 3101 Lake Farm Rd, Madison, WI 53711, USA, Dane, United States
- Capital Springs State Park & Recreation Area Contact Number: +1-6082243730
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!