Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center
About Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center, Danville
Overview of Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center
As you traverse the city of Danville, you'll stumble upon Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center. Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center is not the prime point of interest of Danville. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Important attractions of the city include Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center, Texas Longbranch Tavern, Heron County Park, Kennekuk County Park and Vermilion County Museum. You can also discover other things to do in Danville on TripHobo.
More about Danville
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Danville trip planner for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Danville is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Danville like Glo Motel, Motel 6 Danville and Sleep Inn & Suites Danville.
Share your experience - Rate Threads Of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center, Danville
My non-quilting friend and I were driving from N Ill. to Houston, TX with the Quilt Travelers Book in my lap. We drove some distance out of our way to see this place. And we were NOT disappointed! It started out an elder care home and it has become a delightful warren of supplies, fabric, well-appointed work rooms and gracious bedrooms. People come from miles away to shop, learn and sew. Missy and Pam helped us through our confusion as to where things were located and each time we turned a corner there was MORE!!! It was wonderful. What a selection and how cleverly it was displayed. My friend found some fabric she simply had to have, as I knew she would. We will definitely be back and I would love to take some classes there. Unfortunately, for us, the commute would be a bear! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Wonderful fabrics, a fun shopping experience + southern hospitality. Fresh cookies and coffee to keep husband happy too while I explored all the nooks and crannies
Outside isn't great ...but the fabric selection is awesome. They also have yarns & sashiko supplies, as well as a huge classroom area. They have rooms for rent on site - available when taking classes here.
Outstanding! Very comprehensive, well organized, friendly staff.Even has a fiber shop and space for retreats.
- Other Attractions
- Seven Mile Beach
- Queen Elizabeth Ii Botanic Park
- Cayman Spirits Co Distillery
- Pedro St. James National Historic Site
- The Cayman Islands Brewery
- Cayman Islands National Museum
- Pure Art
- Pirate's Cave
- National Gallery Of The Cayman Islands
- Minus 5 Cayman
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Seven Mile Beach
- Cheap Hotels Near Queen Elizabeth Ii Botanic Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Cayman Spirits Co Distillery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pedro St. James National Historic Site
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Cayman Islands Brewery
- Cheap Hotels Near Cayman Islands National Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pure Art
- Luxury Hotels Near Pirate's Cave
- 5 Star Hotels Near National Gallery Of The Cayman Islands
- Luxury Hotels Near Minus 5 Cayman
- City Tripplans
- 4 Days Trip to danville
- Trip to Danville
- 1 Day Trip to danville
- 3 Days Trip to danville
- 5 Day Trip to Danville from Mexico
- 2 Days Trip to danville
- Trip to Danville
- Trip to Danville, Billings, Devils Tower, Custer, Indianapolis
- Trip to Fort Myers
- Trip to Peoria, Kansas City, Billings, Devils Tower, Custer