St. Andrew's Church613 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
St Andrew’s Church is definitely an amazing representation of the purity of Christianity. Darjeeling has welcomed and grown with almost every faith in the world with arms wide open. St Andrew’s Church is the representation of such a place. If you like to see cathedrals and churches in general then visiting St Andrew’s should definitely be on your list. It is very simplistic in the way it is built and the way it looks but it has a kind of tranquility that you can experience only in a place like this.
St. Andrew's Church Travel Tips
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Seek permission before taking photographs inside the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Andrew's Church
- Entry is free.
St. Andrew's Church Hours
- March to November: 9:00 am (on every Sunday)
- December to February: 9:30 am (on every Sunday)
How to Reach St. Andrew's Church
- By hired taxi or by car from Darjeeling.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Darjeeling before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darjeeling and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.2% of people who visit Darjeeling include St. Andrew's Church in their plan
33.33% of people start their St. Andrew's Church visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Andrew's Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Andrew's Church