St. Mary's HillCurrently Open
- Address: Hill Cart Rd, Kurseong, West Bengal 734203, Darjeeling, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, View Point, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Darjeeling is known for two things- hills and tea estates. People swear by each and every view that they come across when they are in Darjeeling. These sights are very beautiful and are a must visit for people who like to see nature in all it’s glory. St Mary’s Hill is another such attraction offering you a panoramic view of Darjeeling. Located at a slight distance it is a great place to witness the magnificence of Everest, Kanchenjunga and other ranges that boldly cover Darjeeling in their arms. Nestled in the middle of these ranges, is a small church that is frequented by the locals. The simplicity of the church is going to add to the tranquility that you will anyway attain after visiting St Mary’s Hill.
St. Mary's Hill Travel Tips
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Be decently dressed.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb the worshipers.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Mary's Hill
- Entry is free.
St. Mary's Hill Hours
- The church is open from Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
How to Reach St. Mary's Hill
- By car or by taxi from Darjeeling.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Darjeeling before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Darjeeling and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Mary's Hill Address: Hill Cart Rd, Kurseong, West Bengal 734203, Darjeeling, India
- St. Mary's Hill Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit St. Mary's Hill(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit St. Mary's Hill: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.25% of people who visit Darjeeling include St. Mary's Hill in their plan
40% of people start their St. Mary's Hill visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. Mary's Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Mary's Hill
People normally club together Forest Museum and Dhr Kurseong Museum while planning their visit to St. Mary's Hill.